Monday, October 4, 2010

Indiana - Day 4


As I drive through the beautiful country side, everything seems different. I drive slow because I can't stop myself from enjoying natures beauty. I remember reading the Indiana state poem in grade school, and even though it was wrote in the 1960's, it still holds true. I ride by the Indiana dunes state park and can't believe my eyes. Its like the sand was positioned in a way that is meant to grab your attention. Speaking of grabbing my attention, I drove by the Indianapolis skyline about 3 hours ago. What a sight, all I could see was the georgeous buildings.

1 comment:

  1. In this post it states that Indiana has a beautiful state park that grabs attention. I can relate to that because in my region Louisiana has Jackson square which grabs attention. What they both have in common is that they both attract tourists which produces money. Jackson square holds weddings, concerts, free walk park.

    ReplyDelete