Thursday, October 14, 2010

Illinois - Day 14



As I move closer and closer towards the end of my journey I begin to miss my annoying children as I drive by the Baha’i temple, it is one of the only Baha’i temples in the world that are still left. it acts as a place for people to pray. On my way back home decided to look at a few more places, the Piece pizzeria and brewery being one of them because I heard from a relative that you cant go wrong with them. I have decided to staay for a bit longer though because I have no intention on going back to my children. One thing I noticed out of all the things I've seen in chicago that just as it says in on the road there are "hordes of hobos" on Madison street. just seeing this tells me that there are more things to learn of this region.

No comments:

Post a Comment